Custom Designs & Handover
To produce custom designs, we require your handover of designs to be made in what fabrics & colours, plain or print, to get you your prices.
Your handover can be sent as screenshots, tech drawings, as a Word Doc or PDF. You can add notes to any image to help us to understand better what you want us to price. Each design must be coded & have a description, for example, My Code 001, Short Dress with crop sleeves. It’s that simple.
Once received, you will hear from one of our communications team to go over your collection & discuss fabrics, finishes & any accessories you’re seeking. If you don’t have a handover but want to chat, then best via WhatsApp.
Select 1 of 4 ways to handover
- The most popular is to add screenshots, tech packs or line drawings with any notes in a Word or PDF Doc. sent via email or Whatsapp
- If you’re selecting from our Ready to Go Designs, add them to this Form & email them back.
- If you have actual samples, then send them via courier with any notes. Read more on Dispatch & Delivery.
- Upload your designs using the Upload section below.
In 2-3 working days you will receive your prices.
Notes on Handovers
- Keep handovers written clearly & to the point. You may add as many notes that you feel will assist us.
- Before we start on your samples, we will advise on the expected delivery date.
- Need help? We are here to assist with your fabric choices & offer advice on request.
If you don’t know the name of your fabric supplier in Bali or the fabric name/s, then we will need your best shot of what to use to produce your styles. Fabrics are broken down into two groups, wovens & knitted. Wovens, such as Cotton Viscose, Rayon, Silk Satins & Knitted such as Cotton & Rayon Jersey, Fleece, Terry & Lycra. As we know, selecting your fabrics when not in Bali can be a challenge. To overcome this, we have assembled 20 of the best selling natural fabrics as swatches in white ready to be dyed, available on our Fabrics Page.
Take note that all-natural fabrics can be plain dyed, with a selection that can be digitally printed. Each fabric swatch is written if suitable for plain &/or print.
Find our Swatch packs & read more on our Fabrics Page