Delivery & Dispatch
To ensure fast & reliable delivery of any order, we offer a complete logistical service, working directly with FedEx & DHL. Both arrive daily at our office, picking & dropping off packages, samples & production orders – 5-10 working days from goods ready to go.
Dispatching Samples or Production Orders to you
Once we have dispatched your sample or production orders, we will provide you with the tracking number.
The approx. cost to send ten samples to most overseas locations, USD 150.
Your Production is dispatched in boxes 36 x 58 x 46cm, from 20-25 Kilos per box.
On average, 300 items to AUS, USA or EU costs USD 700.
- Please ensure your address, postcode & active mobile phone number is correct.
- If the courier attempts delivery more than once, your package will be returned to Bali, being costly & cannot be reversed.
Be aware. Even we are a Tax-Free facility for the import of synthetic fabrics; this only applies to our fabrics into Indonesia. Any goods sent to you will be eligible for import traffics at your countries borders. As these vary from country to country, we never know what your charges will be & they are solely your responsibility.
You can find out the approx. costs to import goods into your country by contacting your local DHL or FedEx office. Ask them what the tax will be for either Ladieswear Synthetic or Natural clothing, whatever you’re planning on importing.
In most cases, you will pay Duty at 10% & import Tax & VAT (or GST).
Sending Packages to us
Send packages to us via courier with a signature on delivery & a tracking number.
Never use postal services as they can take months to arrive no matter what they promise.
The Indonesia Government only allows ten articles per polybag, so for example, five bikini sets (ten pieces). If more than ten, you have to send in two bags. Annoying, we know, but it’s the rules.
Before dispatch of any items, we require a packing list sent to us, as below.
- Declare goods as SAMPLES ONLY – NO COMMERCIAL VALUE – NOT FOR RESALE.
- The total amount of pieces & descriptions of styles.
- Keep the value under USD 10 each & Max USD 100 per consignment.
- Remove any tags for new items or price labels.
- Write the fabric name of each article to the packing list using the term “Synthetic Fabrics”, if made using Nylon or Poly or if natural, write “Natural Fabrics”.
- If you mark values too low, Indo customs may well fine you.
See an example of a standard packing list.
Send your packing list via email
Even you follow these regulations, there may still be a small amount to pay. We never know what customs will apply in charges; we only can offer the above advice.
If you have any questions about dispatch or delivery, then contact us before sending.
Track your deliveries here: –
DHL – https://www.dhl.com/us-en/home/tracking.html
FedEx – https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track
Jl. Raya Kerobokan No 1X, Br. Semer, Kerobokan, Kuta Utara
Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia. Tel : +62 811-3999-176